#tbt #throwback for the playful, happy, cheerful party goer 💃💃💃#makeupbyjagabeauty Eyebrows @hegaiandesther Browgel in Nubai, Eyeshadows MnM shadows (yellow &green) @zaroncosmetics Trio Eyeshadow (red). @_imyb_ (green glitters) Lips @occliptars #captionthis #makeup #makeupbyjaga #makeupandgele #owambeinspired #asoebi #asoebimakeup #makeupandgele #boldcolours #makeupjunkie #makeupstudioinsurulere #ngozyatta model: @blessingannies
Taking care of your brushes also extends their life and their effectiveness. No matter how expensive your makeup products are, if you’re not applying them with clean tools this can affect your application and finished makeup look. Your brushes are not cheap o! Continue reading
Don’t be afraid to go all monotone ladies. You can also try same colors but different tones.
Monopink ♥ Hit me up if you want details if this look!
Eyeshadow Makeup Tips:
Eye shadow can add depth and dimension to your eyes; complement your eye colour or just basically draw attention to the eyes. Applying eyeshadow is really easy especially if you have a good shadow palette. Here are a few quick tips on the ‘do’s and don’ts’ of eyeshadow application to get a wow result:
– Make sure your brows are well tweezed. Overgrown hairs on eyelid can make applying and blending difficult.
– Dab a little foundation or concealer over the eyelids to create a smooth base for your eyeshadow.
– Apply a shadow primer to help your eyeshadow last all day.
– Use a lighter shade of eyeshadow over the whole eye before applying the darker shade that you want.
– Sparkling textures in natural shades takes away the tired look from your eyes.
– It is not a good idea to apply mascara before putting on your eyeshadow. Also, your eyeliner should come after you have applied your eyeshadow.
And that’s all for now! Have a fantastic weekend my friends 🙂
And remember, You are Be-You-tyful ♥
You don’t want to worry about reapplying your lipstick so many times throughout the day? Here’s a makeup tip just for that:
“Before putting on your lipstick, run a little foundation over your lips.”
This helps to make your lipstick last longer!
Pin for later:
Thanks for stopping by. It’s a new week ahead and I’m grateful to God for another opportunity to LIVE!
Lol! It’s my best makeup brush in the hood cause, it’s always there for me, covers up for me when I have made mistakes, LOLZ, and much more.I can’t do without my Angle Brush and here’s why:-
1. An Angle Brush is best used for creating that perfect brows (Jaga brows I’ll call it). You’ll achieve this best with an anAngle Brush and an Eyebrow Shadow.
Asoebi and Makeup! You can’t separate the two. You’ve got to know the right colour of makeup to go with your asoebi to create that wow statement.
Enjoy this week’s pick from our collection of 5 Asoebi and Makeup inspiration.
Blue & Orange
Green & Purple
Yellow, Teal & Red
Orange & Red
Mint Green & Soft Pink
So, you like?!
Do you want to step out of the house looking glam for that special event? or simply just because? Then try out these five essential makeup tips to achieve an instant glam like gbam!
Prepare your (facial) skin
It can never be over emphasized how important it is to take care of your skin. Remember that your makeup is only going to look as good as your skin looks.
3 steps for prep’n your face before makeup:
- Cleanse/wash your face.
When you take time to prep your skin, it will help your makeup last longer.
- There’s a certain “pop” false lashes gives the eyes. You want an instant glam? Then apply falsies along your upper lid and finish the look with a winged eyeliner!
- Conceal uneven coloration/dark circles around your eyes using a concealer close to your skin color. Apply in a dabbing motion.
Flush with a blush hun! A skin-warming cheek color is key to completing any makeup look. (cc: my darling sister Paula who never allows me blush her cheeks).
Tip: Be mindful where you apply the hues. The older you are, the higher up on your cheekbones you should focus the color.
A bronzed/sun-kissed glow is the next best thing in makeup these days. Apply on your T-zone (forehead and nose) sparingly, then finish with a brush across your cheek bones and the pointy of your jaw.
The magic of a red lippie! Instant glam fo’sho!
I believe anyone can make red lips work for them. Just be sure to pick a shade and texture that best suits your skin tone/type.
There you have it! Try these 5 simple steps for a va-va-voom finish!
Feel free to share with us your pictures of how this worked for you 😀
Stay Be•You•tiful darlings!
She is older yet sexy, elegant and faultless. She makes the guys go ahhh!! and the ladies coon uhhh…I call her fierce because she’ll light up any dull face. I call her …(drum roll please….)RED!!!!, yep say hello to good old Red Lipstick. Classic isn’t she? Continue reading