Job opportunity for makeup artist. Yes! We are hiring! This is an exciting opportunity to work as a qualified Makeup Artist and Studio Manager, at one of Nigeria’s rising makeup studio and training academy in the beauty industry.
Makeup Artist/ Studio Manager
Working hours: Tuesday-Saturday, 9am to 6pm
Educational Experience Requirements: A Make-up Artistry Diploma or Certificate. School Leaving Certificate, OND or its equivalent
Start date: November 17, 2015
- Qualified Makeup Artist
- Writing skills – basic writing skills are essential for this role in order to take stock and write emails to clients and students.
- Financial literacy – you will be able to assist with stock keeping, daily studio transaction and sales of cosmetics.
- An interest and appreciation of the beauty industry would be useful for this role.
As Studio Manager, you will be responsible for:
- General operations (maintain and upkeep) of the studio
- Stock management. Take stock and sales of cosmetic products in the studio.
- Point of Sales & Customer Service. Approach customers in order to introduce them to and educate them about Jagabeauty Studio and our various services. Assist customers in selecting the best suited cosmetic products available at the studio. Answer questions regarding several makeup products and its various uses.
- Answering calls and follow-up on makeup bookings.
- Assist the Creative Director with training at the Makeup Academy.
- Be required to work long hours on special occasions.
Qualified applicants who reside in Surulere or its environs have a greater advantage.
If you feel you posses the basic skill requirements and are excited to be part of the team as a Makeup Artist/Studio Manager, please submit your CV via firstname.lastname@example.org, photos of any makeup work that you have done and describe why you would be the right person for this role.
Should you not be contacted in the next 2 weeks, consider your application unsuccessful.