Eyeshadow Makeup Tips:
Eye shadow can add depth and dimension to your eyes; complement your eye colour or just basically draw attention to the eyes. Applying eyeshadow is really easy especially if you have a good shadow palette. Here are a few quick tips on the ‘do’s and don’ts’ of eyeshadow application to get a wow result:
– Make sure your brows are well tweezed. Overgrown hairs on eyelid can make applying and blending difficult.
– Dab a little foundation or concealer over the eyelids to create a smooth base for your eyeshadow.
– Apply a shadow primer to help your eyeshadow last all day.
– Use a lighter shade of eyeshadow over the whole eye before applying the darker shade that you want.
– Sparkling textures in natural shades takes away the tired look from your eyes.
– It is not a good idea to apply mascara before putting on your eyeshadow. Also, your eyeliner should come after you have applied your eyeshadow.
And that’s all for now! Have a fantastic weekend my friends 🙂
And remember, You are Be-You-tyful ♥