There is this wonderful feeling- feeling of pure joy and contentment when you are doing what you love!
I AM A MAKEUP ARTIST AND I LOVE MY JOB!
“If it falls your lot to be a street sweeper, sweep streets like Michelangelo painted pictures, sweep streets like Beethoven composed music, sweep streets like Leontyne Price sings before the Metropolitan Opera. Sweep streets like Shakespeare wrote poetry. Sweep streets so well that all the hosts of heaven and earth will have to pause and say: Here lived a great street sweeper who swept his job well.” Martin Luther King, Jr.
Enjoy the pictures of one of our Jaga Brides and the Jagabeauty team, doing what we love! And I leave you with these words by Steve Jobs:
- Sometimes life hits you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith. I’m convinced that the only thing that kept me going was that I loved what I did.
- You’ve got to find what you love. And that is as true for your work as it is for your lovers. Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work.
- And the only way to do great work is to love what you do.
- If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.
- As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it. And, like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. So keep looking until you find it. Don’t settle.