I’ve got tons of makeup products but there are only a few I can carry along when I need to ‘get up and go’. Here are my recent 5, favorite, ‘must have’ makeup products, I believe every lady must have in her personal makeup purse.
1. Maybelline Baby Lips: This lip balm will work for anyone; dry, soft, cracked and bitten lips. It does not leave a whitish residue on the lips after a long wear and it smells yummy too.
2. Maybelline Colossal Kajal: One reason I picked this really dark kajal as a must have is because it serves as a 2-in-1 smudge proof eyeliner for my waterline and the top eyelid. It is also perfect for that smokey-eye effect.
3. Maybelline Clear Smooth ALL IN ONE POWDER: Maybelline says-“it controls shine, smoothes, evens and mattifies”. I say-“it gives a flawless finish after application and does not appear heavy or cakey”. It also contains SPF25. Just be sure you get your perfect shade.
4. Maybelline Colossal Mascara: Super lengthening and separates your lashes in a beautiful manner. If your desire is to have your lashes look longer, this can be well achieved with its brosse colossal mega brush.
5. Brow Pencil: This helps fill in the sparse areas and defines your eyebrows. Get a good one that is not waxy and does not shine after application. Check out Mabrook eyebrow pencils.
picture credits: Maybelline New York, Strawberry Butterfly Zipper Pouch, Urban Kit