Here is something different from Ms. Jaga aside from make-up! A little something on the LWD ~”The Little White Dress”! You can never go wrong with the colour white, can you? Well I can’t, I love everything white- White tops, white phones, cars, accessories, you name it. There’s something about it making me feel fresh and clean. Lolz 🙂
So if you are a lover of white like I am, the good news is the LWD is in! and it only gets better 🙂
Here are 5 best ways I would wear it~
- Go glam with a flared, lace, three-quarter sleeve or strapless dress. The soft lining and loose fit makes it super comfy, but you’ll look like you walked right out of a fashion magazine. Pair it with very high heels and a big stack of bangles to complete the look.
- Talk about comfy! For a breezy day, the LWD can be worn alone when the weather warms up. For a pop of color and a little shape, add a belt in a bright color and match your shoes or clutch.
- This preppy number from Ralph Lauren mixes just the right amount of class and fun. The fitted body and belted waist shows off your shape, while the flared skirt gives you some movement. Pair it with pumps or flats in nude or white.
- Here’s to getting girly! Wear with a cute pair of flat sandals and you’ve got an outfit — no accessories are needed with all of this frill. The ruffles and polka dots add a bit of flirty fun, and the lightness of the fabric will make you feel like you’re walking on air.
- Red carpet? Get glamed up with a strapless, sleeveless or even a lacy white gown. Keep your accessories nice and simple and go bold with your shoes and purse.
- So Ladies, whatever or whichever way you choose to wear your LWD, remember to feel fresh, pretty and clean. However you must be careful. Stay away from grease, paint, ink and don’t forget to check with aunty flow *wink 🙂
STAY BEAUTIFUL LADIES. xoxo
it’s Jaga …